Retreat 2021 Wine Lovers Package
Receive your “Retreat Box” with Boisset swag and printed support materials plus your flight of Master Class wines so you can taste along!
Our first-ever virtual Retreat will consist of daytime webinars and evening social events to bring the wine world to you at home! The main Retreat sessions will consist of 5 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday, with networking breaks to keep things fresh, plus optional social activities such as the 2021 Ambassador Awards Gala with a Black-Tie Pajama Party theme on Sunday evening or the First-Timer's Meet & Greet bright and early on Saturday morning. Presentations will be structured as Zoom Webinars to enhance the experience, including our Cabernet Sauvignon Master Class, while social activities will be structured as Zoom Meetings to prioritize engagement and building connections.
Wine Lover's Package Includes:
- Dare to Dream Retreat Rosé (keepsake custom-labeled bottle)
- 3-bottle Cabernet Sauvignon Master Class flight: Raymond “Sommelier Collection” 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, JCB Alchemy of Dreams “Femininity” 2018 Red Blend, and LVE 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Surprise selection of Boisset swag!
- Access to Ambassador Retreat Presentations via Zoom Webinar
- Access to Retreat social activities: 2021 Ambassador Awards Gala, networking lunch-breaks, and First-Timer Meet & Greet
- Ground Shipping for the Wine Lover's Package is $10
- Wine Retail Value $185, and that's not counting the swag!
- Ground shipments will be sent in February, to arrive on or before 2/19
- FIRST-TIMER'S MEET & GREET - Sat. 2/20 | 8AM-9AM PT (Optional)
- RETREAT—DAY ONE - Sat. 2/20 | 9AM-2PM PT
- RETREAT—DAY TWO - Sun. 2/21 | 10AM-2PM PT
- 2021 AMBASSADOR AWARDS GALA - Sun. 2/21 | 4PM-6PM PT (Optional)
Register today to reserve your place at our 2021 Ambassador Retreat! Order by Wed 2/10 to ensure Ground delivery. Registration for this package will end on Sunday 2/14. Complete participation details, including Zoom registration links, detailed agenda and guidelines on best practices will be shared via email by 2/15. Once you register, click over to our Boisset Ambassadors Facebook event page and let our community know that you will be "Going"!
See FAQ section of the Ambassador Retreat page for more information and complete terms and conditions. Boisset Collection reserves the right to change any aspect of the virtual event including but not limited to, the event name, theme, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, swag bag items, schedule and time.