Old World, New World Experience
Explore one of the most useful concepts that wine professionals rely on: the tasteable distinction found between “classic” wines made in Europe, or the Old World, and “modern” wines made in the Americas or southern hemisphere, known collectively as the New World.
- JCB NV Nº 69 Sparkling Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pagner 2019 Chardonnay Chablis, France
- Wattle Creek Winery 2019 Chardonnay, Russian River Valley
- Bouchard Aîné & Fils 2017 Fixin “La Mazière" Pinot Noir
- DeLoach 2017 Anderson Valley Pinot Noir
- Secret Indulgence 2018 Tarot Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
Please note that this flight includes imported wines and cannot legally be shipped to GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, ME, MI, MO, MT, SD, VA or WV.
*To book a tasting experience, contact your Boisset Ambassador, or email us at Customercare@Boisset.com.
*Once you’ve purchased your flight, you will qualify for a $30 product credit which can be applied toward additional purchases on My.BoissetCollection.com ($60 minimal purchase). Please note that Ambassadors are not eligible for product credits on flight purchases.