Jewelry Care Tips
- To take care of your beautiful JCB Jewelry, be sure follow this simple rule, “last-on, first-off.” You’ll want to put it on after you have showered, applied lotions and perfumes and to take off prior to swimming, exercise, showering; keeping jewelry away from chemicals, especially chlorine.
- When exposed to dust, moisture, perspiration and makeup, the plating can lose its luster.
- Store away from other metals, wrapped in a soft cloth.
- Do not sleep with gold plated jewelry as skin oils and linens can cause damage.
- Store separately or with other gold jewelry. Plated jewelry may eventually tarnish.
- To clean your jewelry, use a damp soft cloth or soapy, lukewarm water. We do not suggest using jewelry polishing cloths or jewelry cleaner.