Welcome to the world of JCB by Jean-Charles Boisset. JCB Collectors are guaranteed access to the most sought after access to the most allocated and sought-after JCB wines - The Surrealist by JCB, N0.1 and N0. 10 Cabernet Sauvignon, and No. 3 Pinot Noir - through an automatic, recurring futures reservation, offered twice per year. Your specified selection of wines is automatically reserved at exclusive futures pricing*, and shipped to you six to twelve months later, upon release.
|No.3 Pinot Noir||March (ships Fall of same year)|
|The Surrealist by JCB||March (ships Fall of same year)|
|No.1 Cabernet Sauvignon||September (ships Fall of following year)|
|No.10 Cabernet Sauvignon||September (ships Fall of following year)|
- EXCLUSIVE FUTURES PRICING 30% savings on futures allocations.
- FIRST ACCESS to prized small lots such as No. 17 Cabernet Franc and No. 68 Malbec.
- ANNUAL BURGUNDY OFFER of the most highly allocated wines from the Boisset Collection in France, curated by Jean-Charles Boisset.
- $1 GROUND SHIPPING on all purchases (available to compliant states only).
- COMPLIMENTARY TASTINGS & BY-APPOINTMENT EXPERIENCES for four at Raymond Vineyards, DeLoach Vineyards, Buena Vista Winery, Wattle Creek Winery and all JCB locations (excludes Winemaker for a Day experience, limit 8 by-appointment experiences annually).
- 20% SAVINGS on select wines, jewelry and merchandise at JCB and sister properties.
- 20% SAVINGS at Atelier by JCB, Gourmet Boutique.
- INVITATION to the signature JCB barrel tasting event as well as all events held at the wineries in California and throughout the country.
* futures reservations are non-refundable
To learn more or to become a JCB Collector, please contact your Ambassador or customer service at 707.963.6933.